What are you?

Writers write :: Pick a first line and write for 10 minutes :: Don't stop. Don't edit. Don't judge. :: Write.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Daily First Line -- 4/19/12

Today's first line is another one a friend gave me.  Later today I'll post what I wrote.

Have you got a nice little collection of quicksies started?  Any that you want to share yet?  In addition to sharing your quicksies, feel free to send me suggestions for first lines.  I haven't been writing any quicksies from the first lines I'm giving each day.  By the time I come up with the line and post it here, on Facebook, and on Twitter, I've already thought about it for too long.  My writing wouldn't be spontaneous.

If anyone sends me a first line, we'll use it AND I'll post what I write from it, exactly as it comes outta my skull.

In the meantime:

^^^^^^^^^^^

First line:  It was too cold for sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment